Carina’s Italy – The Good Life Food & Wine Trip
Come along with me to Italy! Sept. 18 -22. 2019
Come along with me to beautiful Bologna and experience the best food, wine, culture, history and people the city and its region has to offer!
This upcoming fall- Experience the best of Italy’s food and wine culture with me as your personal guide. The trip takes place in the Emilia- Romagna region and is personally developed by myself and my partners in Italy to give you a unique, authentic and personal experience.
For Norwegian readers please see my website here for more information
You will experience a part of Italy that is very close to my heart where you will be introduced to the region’s great food and wine alongside their passionate and dedicated producers, all of which make up the sum as to why Italy is ranked the healthiest country in Europe and second in the world.
If you have followed «Project Healthy in Italy» via my blog or social media you will have seen both pictures and videos from my time spent researching the Italian culture and all the amazing food, wine and people I have met. Now you can actually meet some of them too and have those same experiences! September 18-22. 2019 you can spend 4 days with me in beautiful Bologna and the surrounding area.
Price per person in shared double room 8999 NOK
(Single rooms are sold out. For single occupancy use of the double room an additional cost of 3 200 NOK is applied)
Obs! In Italy there is a city tax of 3 euro per person per room and is not included in the price. This is paid individually at checkout.
Included in the price and your unique experiences are the following:
- 4 nights at a newly refurbished 4 * hotel in the city center
- Transport to all group activities
- Visit to a biodynamic vineyard with food and wine tasting
- Visit to a local village bar to mingle with the locals and taste local wine and a traditional snack
- Dinner with wine at a trattoria style Michelin restaurant
- Daytrip to Modena with tour and lunch at a traditional Modenese restaurant
- Truffle hunting
- Olive oil tasting class
- Picking vegetables for our dinner at a local farm (agriturismo)
- Wine tasting in the farm’s wine cellar with a sommelier (wine expert)
- Pasta class with nonna (grandma) Anna
- Dinner party at the farm with food and wine
- Carina as your guide and expert
*Minimum age for participation is 18 years
For more information and booking send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hotel and Bologna
We will be staying at a lovely newly refurbished 4 * boutique hotel in the center of Bologna within walking distance to all the major attractions, shopping, bars and restaurants. The main square, Piazza Maggiore is just a short walk from our hotel. The hotel also has beautiful outdoor spaces including a roof top terrace where you can enjoy a view of the historic city.
Bologna is located in northern Italy in the Emilia-Romagna district and is a wealthy city known for its rich history, music culture and its vibrant student population.
The trip takes place from Wednesday to Sunday September 18- 22 2019.
The price does not include air travel or transport to and from the airport in Bologna as people will be traveling from different parts of the world to attend. Wednesday will be a travel day and the official start of the program will be around early lunch time on Thursday. Sunday is the day of departure and there are no group activities this day. A detailed program will be e-mailed closer to the trip.
Flight tips! The airport in Bologna is called Bologna Guglielmo Marconi lufthavn (BLQ). It is also possible to fly to Milan or Florence and travel by train to Bologna.
Transport from the airport to the hotel: By cab. The price is normally between 25 Euros one way and takes about 20-30 min. depending on the traffic.
Terms and Conditions
*All bookings are non-refundable.
*Personal travel insurance is recommended for all attendees in case of illness or other unforeseen events.
* Attendees may book flights when the trip organizer has confirmed the booking via e-mail.
* Payment will be made in Norwegian kroner after an e- invoice is issued and can be easily paid via your online bank using IBAN/SWIFT.
For more information and booking send an e- mail to email@example.com