I love juicing and it has really turned both my health and career around. I discovered juicing for about 7 years ago and when I added just one or two juices to my diet my energy levels sored, my digestion became so much better and cravings for sweets disappeared.
Did you know that a humble little apple contains cancer- fighting malic acid, anti-aging quercitin, B vitamins, vitamin C and so much more? Kale may help us fight cancer and ginger and beets help detoxify the liver and blood. Nature has the answers to our health problems…
Depending upon which country you live in, the government recommends a certain portion of fruits and vegetables to be consumed every day. In Norway and most other European countries it is recommended to eat at least “5 a day” which consist of 2 fruits and 3 vegetables. In the USA the government recommends at least “9 a day” and in Japan they recommend “17 a day”!
Asian countries have traditionally shown lower rates of cancer, particularly breast cancer and prostate cancer which are typical lifestyle diseases related to what we eat and how we live.
By juicing your fruits and vegetables on a daily bases it is so easy, tasteful, and quick to drink broccoli, sprouts, ginger, lemons, apples and so much more. And I personally guarantee it will give you such an increase in your life quality. It will simply make you burst with energy!
Juicing also releases more of the nutrients “locked” within the pulp and underneath the skin of the produce so when juiced all of this is released ensuring your juice is full of cell building nutrients. Juicing is also a great way to ensure your children’s diets are healthy and that they receive the correct building blocks (together with omega 3) for healthy brain development and to build a strong immune system preventing disease.
Remember that allergies and food intolerances are a growing problem in our society and we have the power to both reverse and prevent them through our diet and lifestyle. Give them fresh pressed juice every day and they will be well prepared for a long and healthy life.
Goodness and Health in Every Drop- 10 Good Reasons to Become “a Juicer”!
- Easy and quick way to reach your daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables
- A better digestion and less problems with heart burn and acid reflux
- Allergies and breathing problems may improve
- May prevent cancer and heart disease
- Prevents/improves high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Has an anti-aging effect do to a high antioxidant and enzyme intake
- More energy
- Healthy way to lose weight
- Floods your cells with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes and organic water
- Cleanses, replenishes and restores the vital organs, is alkaline forming and anti- inflammatory